THE CHASE 2 PART EXTENDING ROOF LADDERS DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN THE UK PROVIDE THE ULTIMATE IN SAFETY ON THE ROOF.
These heavy duty roof ladders are manufactured to BS2037 standard using industrial strength aluminium, with oval section stiles and heavy-duty non-slip rungs and incorporate a heavy-duty ridge hook. To prevent any damage to the roof they have rubber covered bearers bars to distribute weight evenly. Unlike the majority of roof ladders available these ladders are manufactured in the Uk to Class 1 Standard and are tested to a maximum safe load of 175kg.
Chase Manufacturing Industrial Roof Ladders have the following features:
- Rubber support bars for roof protection
- Strong box section stiles for strength and rigidity
- Non slip round rungs for comfort at any angle
- Suitable for Domestic and Professional use
- Industrial rated at 175kg
- Manufactured in the UK
|Item Code||Rungs||Closed Length||Open Length||Weight||Max Load|