|Min Opening||Floor to Floor|
|JC9V||620 x 600mm||Up to 2500mm||350mm||£1,015.00|
|JC10V||670 x 600mm||Up to 2790mm||350mm||£1,050.00|
|JC11V||750 x 600mm||Up to 3090mm||350mm||£1,090.00|
|JC12V||830 x 550mm||Up to 3390mm||350mm||£1,145.00|
A heavy duty vertical concertina ladder perfect for either new or existing openings. It offers flexible solutions for vertical openings of varying sizes. The Junior V is supplied without a hatch to operate alongside existing hatches or simply independently on a mezzanine.
• Available in 4 Standard sizes to suit a floor to floor height up to 3530mm
• Ready to fit concertina ladder, straight into your exisitng vertical opening or to a mezzanine floor area.
• Die-cast aluminium construction.
• Tread width: 300mm or 350mm (dependent on Model choice).
• Tread depth: 140mm.
• The unit comes complete with special brackets allowing the ladder to be deployed and retracted in vertical applications.
• Supplied with an adjustable spring hardware mechanism which is independent from any trapdoor.
• Concertina stows in vertical position.
• Opening in the wall can be closed by a door with a maximum thickness of 40mm.
• Optional Telescopic Handrails are available
• Optional Non Slip ladder feet available for extra stability.
• Tested to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard) with a 200kg per tread resilience.
• Complete with Operating Pole & Full Installation Instructions.
2500mm, 2790mm, 3090mm, 3390mm