The Lyte aluminium trade triple extension ladders are manufactured here in the UK, using the highest quality of aluminium and using their expertise that spans over 50 years!
These trade ladders come with box section stiles that give the ladder its rigidity and D shaped rungs that offer comfort for the user.
The ladders come with riveted yellow non slip PVC molded feet to help limit the possibility of slippage and damage while in use.
These are tested and comply to European standard EN131 with a maximum load rating of 150kg for ladders.
When using extension ladders we advise that you try to use ladder safety accessories when possible , such as a ladder stays and anti-slip mats.
- ELT Trade Ladders
- Certified to BSEN131
- Ideal for all types of Trade Work, incorporating Large Comfortable “D” Shaped Rungs
- Ridgid Extruded box section stiles for added strength
- Secure non-slip grip with all round PVC moulded feet
- Comprehensive range of sizes available
- Lyte 3 Section Trade Ladders